Thursday, March 20, 2008

JAMES BOND DO GAY SCENE -- OSCAR DREAM


Daniel Craig is the first bond to do a gay scene in James bond movie."Craig accept this offer in order to get an Oscar award",say his co-star Layer Cake.Craig would get frisky with another man in upcoming OO7 adventure QUANTUM OF SOLACE if it fulfilled his academy award dream.Source said that Craig dying for an Oscar.Ever since Brokeback Mountain every one wants to have a gay scene to win an Oscar.But Craig told,"you couldn't get me doing that thought,my son would never forgive me. I've got 16 year old son,so can you imagine?How would get ridiculed for it.And he's at a professional soccer club too,can you imagine the dressing room banter? So, no,they couldn't get me doing that.They can keep the Oscar and I'll keep my virginity".But today Craig accept this offer for his dying Oscar dream.So let see whether he will get an Oscar for losing his virginity.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Weird this "quote" you give. Either way, Daniel already have a gay film. lol