Saturday, February 2, 2008

UNIVERSAL HERO-Kamal Hassan ...exclusive




When's Dasavatharam getting released?

people never tire of asking me about the movie and its time i answer them.the movie is scheduled for April release.

Is it true that Jackie Chan will participate in audio release function?
Well,there has been news about it,but it's not confirmed.

There's a rumour about a project you will co-produce with Walt Disney.Is it true?
Talks are definitely on but nohing is confirmed as yet.

The budjet for the movie with Walt Disney is 120 crores?
Wow! I like the number.It's a news to me!

Is Dasavatharam your biggest project?
Yes,it is my biggest, longest and hardest project.

Himesh Reshammiya-how was the music turned out to be?
He is a North Indian but his music for Dasavatharam has a South Indian feel.Also,his music for the 12th century scenes has come out very well.

Tom Hanks played a HIV+ person in Philadelphia when the issue was in the news.Are you against in doing such a role ?Or is there too much stigma against it?
I,m not against playing such a character.Nor do I doubt if the society will find it unacceptable.I'm just tied up with other things now.

You say you identity yourself with the Malayali community.You even call y0urself a Malayali in that regard.Ant Malayali movie now?
True,I'm also a Malayali.As for a movie in Malayalam,there is an idea of doing a bilingual.Talks may happen soon.

No comments: