Monday, June 21, 2010

MUNNAR – KODAIKANAL -PART I




We guys planned a three day trip CHENNAI – DINDIGUL - MUNNAR – KOCHIN – DINDIGUL-CHENNAI

Actually I and my classmates planned for a three day trip to Munnar and Cochin. Train tickets were booked to Dindigul (our home town). We started our trip by Friday evening from Chennai Egmore (Pandian express) 10:00 PM and reached Dindigul by early morning 6:00 AM. We went to our respective home for two hour break. Then by 8:30 AM all the guys (Ruban,Sreeni,Prabu,Joes,Ganesh,karthi) gathered in my home to start our thrilling trip. I arranged my father’s MARUTI 800 for our trip. I can hear you question at this point of time..!

How many guys in MARUTI 800? Are you guys mad??

Yes we are!! : P the whole crew in our small car. [6 in MARUTI 800]

The climate was very hot, six in a small car, but the atmosphere was really enjoyable one. Six friends from childhood, no one to disturb us and we were in a quite enjoyable mood, nothing can stop our happiness.


No comments: